Covid 19 has been difficult on businesses and individuals all over the world but thankfully we are seeing the reopening of businesses in Dublin and Nationwide.
With the huge loss in income for most companies, we hope to welcome the trading of all local businesses as the government reopens the country step by step.
After the closure of all non essential businesses on Friday 27th March 2020, companies nationwide have been struggling to stay a float.
Thankfully at Clancon we welcomed back staff to construction sites during Phase 1 on Monday 18th of May 2020.
We are all celebrating the reopening of businesses in Dublin and Nationwide!
All our employees have been adhering to social distancing while on site and we have put safety measures in place to protect our staff and customers.
We worked hard to ensure that all safety Guidelines were adhered to, as the health and safety of our employees and customers remain our number one priority. We will continue to follow the Government developments closely and follow all instructions and guidelines given.
Phase 2 which is due to be put in place from Monday 8th of June 2020, will allow for us to work in people’s homes.
Therefore we are available to start taking bookings on home renovations, home extensions and new home builds!
For more information on how we can help you with your home adaptions, please contact us HERE.
For the reopening of businesses in Dublin and Nationwide we will see the following changes with Phase 2:
- People can take part in outdoor sporting and fitness activities, involving team sports training in small groups (but not matches) where social distancing can be maintained and where there is no contact.
- The advice will be to still avoid unnecessary journeys wherever possible. You will be able to travel up to 20 kilometres away from your home as opposed to the 5 kilometre limit which was in place since 5 May.
- Up to 4 people may visit another household for a short period of time but everyone must keep at least 2 metres apart from people they don’t live with.
- Remote working is to continue for all workers or businesses that can currently do so.
- People who can work safely while maintaining a 2-metre distance from others. Workers, like those who work on their own, as well as other workers who can keep a 2 metre distance from others can return to work. Social distancing requirements continue to apply.
- Organisations are to develop plans for a return to onsite working by employees in light of COVID-19, considering: social distancing compliance, hygiene and cleaning, compliance in higher risk situations, plans for medically vulnerable or pregnant people and extended opening hours to enable social distancing.
- Small retail outlets can reopen with a small number of staff on the basis that the retailer can control the number of individuals that staff and customers interact with at any one time.
For more information on Government Roadmap and all 5 phases, please see Gov.ie HERE.