On Friday 19th June 2020, Taoiseach Leo Varadkar made an announcement that more businesses are able to open than expected with the phase three Road Map.
Since the lockdown began on Friday 27th March 2020, all businesses have been reopening slowly but surely. Although Leo announced that we can open up more businesses sooner than expected in the phase three Road Map.
During his speech on the phase three Road Map, he said “spirit of hope proved to be contagious and it has brought us to where we are now, ahead of schedule, able to accelerate the reopening of our country and our economy”.
The positive news has brought joy to many businesses across the country who can now reopen on Monday 29th June (official phase three Road Map start date) instead of later on in July.
Below are some of the listed activities and businesses allowed to go ahead in Phase three:
- We all will be allowed travel anywhere in Ireland.
- Face coverings are recommended for public transport, retail outlets, and other places where it is difficult to maintain social distancing.
- Reopening of all adult education facilities, creches, childminding facilities and pre-schools, summer camps, youth clubs and all indoor and outdoor amenities for children.
- Anyone who can work from home should continue to work from home wherever possible.
- Reopening of wellbeing services – for example: chiropractic, massage therapy, acupuncture, reflexology and homoeopathy.
- Reopening of hairdressers, barbers, nail and brow salons, beauty salons, spas, make-up application services, tanning, tattooing and piercing services.
- Reopening of driving schools.
- Reopening of all remaining retail (for example, bookmakers), services and commercial activities.
- Indoor gatherings of up to 50 people when conducted in line with public health advice are permissible.
- Outdoor gatherings of up to 200 people when conducted in line with public health advice are permissible.
- Reopening of cafés and restaurants providing on premises food and beverages.
- Reopening of pubs and hotel bars operating as restaurants.
- Reopening of hotels, hostels, caravan parks and holiday parks.
- Reopening of museums, galleries, theatres, concert halls and other cultural outlets.
- Reopening of cinemas, music venues (excluding nightclubs and discos), leisure facilities, bingo halls, arcades, skating rinks, amusement parks.
- Reopening of religious buildings and places of worship.
- Reopening indoor gyms and exercise facilities.
A huge thank you to all our customers who have supported us since the reopening of Clancon Build Ltd.
We welcome phase three of the Road Map as it will continue to help businesses grow again across Ireland.
Check out some of the amazing work below we have had the chance to do along with inspirations from John Shaw Rimmington and great work by Christy McEvoy & Sons.
For more information on home extensions and new home builds, contact us HERE!
Check out our Facebook page HERE to see more of our recent work.